1. Justice as institution and organization, Athens 2016 VIII, P.N.Sakkoulas
Publications by Ioannis Giannidis (indicative list)
2. The structure of the European Court of Human Rights case law, Poin.Chron. ΞΣτ/2016, p. 647-651
3. The distinction between factual and legal issue. The practical meaning of an “old fashioned” theoretical distinction, ΝοΒ 64/2016, σ.1778-1785
4. Code of Penal Procedure (Case law per article), Athens 2015, Dikaio kai Ikonomia, P.N. Sakkoulas.
5. Penal procedure as the main guarantor of personal rights in the new (European) environment of the criminal judiciary system, Conference “Latest development on the European Financial Criminal Law”, Piraeus, November 27-28, 2009
6. Penal Code and Case Law, (Case Law per article), Athens 2009, Dikaio kai Oikonomia (together with Α. Charalabakis).
7. The question of the legitimacy of the criminal law today and the end of the classical conception of dogma in substantial criminal law, Poin.Chron. ΝΖ/2007, p. 769-775
8. The Justification of the decision of the criminal courts, 2 nd Volume, Athens 2003.
9. The Justification of the decision of the criminal courts, 1 st Volume, Athens 1989